commons-dev mailing list archives

From Matt Benson <gudnabr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [ALL] Commons JMS Project
Date Mon, 09 Jul 2012 20:19:45 GMT
If Scott were an Apache committer (he is not), that would be true.  ;)
 Instead, the situation is more complicated.  Is this component part
of the current Camel codebase?  If so (or even if not?), perhaps one
or more of the Camel committers would care to manage the code in the
Commons sandbox, from which point you, Scott, could participate as a
contributor (if the key one).

Matt