commons-dev mailing list archives

From Simone Tripodi <simonetrip...@apache.org>
Subject [chain2] configuration façade APIs - followup
Date Fri, 27 Jul 2012 11:16:04 GMT
Hi Elijah/all,

I just checked out latest modifications to see the changes - well done
and thanks for leading that! - I have few questions:

 * the main façade is a little "obscure" to me - how the parser
returns the Catalog/Chain to Parser clients? Would it be useful adding
a method (or modify the current parse() signature) to get the built
object? I maybe missed something, can we clarify?

 * would it be useful adding a parser factory á-la slf4j?

 * what about reorganizing the configuration stuff in the following dirs:

configuration
├── api
├── xml\
└── yaml

? if you agree I can quickly take care of it, it is a matter of minutes

TIA, all the best,
-Simo

http://simonetripodi.livejournal.com/
http://twitter.com/simonetripodi