commons-dev mailing list archives

From Simone Tripodi <simonetrip...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [Commons Wiki] Update of "FrontPage" by Charles Honton
Date Thu, 05 Jul 2012 05:09:09 GMT
Hi Chas,

actually this item is in the wrong list - you have to put [classscan]
in the Sandbox list - this is the Proper list.

Let me know if you need assistance on updating the public sites!
Best,
-Simo

http://simonetripodi.livejournal.com/
http://twitter.com/simonetripodi
http://www.99soft.org/

On Thu, Jul 5, 2012 at 6:29 AM, Apache Wiki <wikidiffs@apache.org> wrote:
> Dear Wiki user,
>
> You have subscribed to a wiki page or wiki category on "Commons Wiki" for change notification.
>
> The "FrontPage" page has been changed by Charles Honton:
> http://wiki.apache.org/commons/FrontPage?action=diff&rev1=124&rev2=125
>
>    * [[BeanUtils]] - Utilities for manipulating java beans, including copying properties,
cloning, invoking methods and type conversion.
>    * [[Betwixt]] - Services for mapping !JavaBeans to XML documents, and vice versa.
>    * [[Chain]] - A "Chain of Responsibility" pattern implemention for organizing complex
processing flows.
> +  * [[classscan|ClassScan]] - Read access to the !ClassPath of a !ClassLoader and metadata
about the classes available from a !ClassLoader.
>    * [[CLI]] - Command Line Interface library for processing command-line options and
arguments.
>    * [[Codec]] -  General encoding/decoding algorithms. Includes some phonetic encoders,
Hex, Base64, and a URL encoder.
>    * [[Collections]] -  Builds upon the Java Collections Framework of List, Set and Map
to provide many more implementations, new collections and abstract base classes.