commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Becksfort, Jared" <Jared.Becksf...@STJUDE.ORG>
Subject [math]
Date Mon, 09 Jul 2012 20:43:46 GMT
Hello,

I have implemented some classes for multivariate Normal distributions, multivariate normal
mixture models, and an expectation maximization fitting class for the mixture model.  I would
like to submit it to Apache Commons Math.  I still have some touching up to do so that they
fit the style guidelines and implement the correct interfaces.  Before I do so, I thought
I would at least ask if the developers of the project are interested in me submitting them.

Thanks,
Jared Becksfort
Bioinformatics Applications Developer
St. Jude Children's Research Hospital