commons-dev mailing list archives

From Oliver Heger <oliver.he...@oliver-heger.de>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Imaging 1.0 based on RC2
Date Tue, 24 Jul 2012 20:18:29 GMT
Build works fine on Windows 7 with a JDK 1.6 and Java-1.5 compatibility
profile. Artifacts look good.

There are some issues with the site:
- There is indeed a number of findbugs and pmd warnings. I trust you
that you already fixed many problematic ones. All these MALICIOUS_CODE
warnings are probably not relevant as the library has to do lots of
processing on arrays. However, all these DLS_DEAD_LOCAL_STORE warnings
seem to be suspicious. Are you sure, they should not be addressed?
- The RAT report has some missing licenses. For all these info.txt files
licenses are certainly not needed. But there are also a few package.html
files affected.
- Test coverage is partly very low, there are packages with 0 percent
coverage.

So, all in all I am +0

Oliver