commons-dev mailing list archives

From Thomas Neidhart <thomas.neidh...@gmail.com>
Subject [math] Eigen decomposition of real asymmetric matrices
Date Wed, 18 Jul 2012 20:55:53 GMT
Hi,

I finalized now this feature request (MATH-235) by adding more random
data test which success for an epsilon of 1e-12, which imho is pretty
good for now.

For the problem with the internal DecompositionSolver, I now throw an
MathUnsupportedOperationException when trying to get a solver for a
decomposition with complex eigenvalues. Feedback / input to solve also
for the case of complex eigenvalues is very welcome.

I will resolve the issue for now, as there was no feedback since my last
mail a few weeks ago. If somebody detects an issue with the current
implementation, please open a new issue.

Cheers,

Thomas