commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Bruno P. Kinoshita" <brunodepau...@yahoo.com.br>
Subject Re: [functor] Generify ComparableComparator based on Commons-Collection ComparableComparator
Date Fri, 20 Jul 2012 17:05:53 GMT

Olá Simo! :-)

Issue created [1], will work on this during this weekend.

Many thanks!

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FUNCTOR-22

Bruno P. Kinoshita
http://kinoshita.eti.br
http://tupilabs.com

[1] is used by some functors and, as the name says, is a comparator of comparables. I was
reviewing the raw types in [functor] tests when I stumbled across this class, and noticed
it hasn't been "generified" yet, and that its javadoc says "See Commons-Collections for a
public version of this class.".

>> The commons-collection ComparableComparator is already generified, so I thought about
trying to generify [functor]'s ComparableComparator using this version as reference (and maybe
update its javadoc as well).