commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Bruno P. Kinoshita" <>
Subject [functor] Generify ComparableComparator based on Commons-Collection ComparableComparator
Date Thu, 19 Jul 2012 20:59:41 GMT
Hi all,

In [functor], the class org.apache.commons.functor.core.comparator.ComparableComparator [1]
is used by some functors and, as the name says, is a comparator of comparables. I was reviewing
the raw types in [functor] tests when I stumbled across this class, and noticed it hasn't
been "generified" yet, and that its javadoc says "See Commons-Collections for a public version
of this class.".

The commons-collection ComparableComparator is already generified, so I thought about trying
to generify [functor]'s ComparableComparator using this version as reference (and maybe update
its javadoc as well).

Does it sound like a good idea? Any thoughts on this?

Thank you in advance!

Bruno P. Kinoshita

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail: