commons-dev mailing list archives

From James Carman <ja...@carmanconsulting.com>
Subject [proxy2] Create new utils module...
Date Tue, 12 Jun 2012 03:42:13 GMT
All,

When trying to test some of the utility classes (such as
DuckTypinginvoker), it would be useful to have a ProxyFactory to play
with.  However, in "core", we don't have access to one since they've
been broken out into their own modules (which reference core).  What
if we left "core" for just the "api" and moved all other classes into
a "utils" module?  The "utils" module could then import whatever
ProxyFactory implementation it wants as a test-scoped dependency.

James