commons-dev mailing list archives

From James Carman <jcar...@carmanconsulting.com>
Subject Re: [BeanUtils2] Some proposals for an exception name
Date Wed, 20 Jun 2012 10:49:59 GMT
I thought folks agreed to stick with one generic exception and only add
when it makes sense.  Does this really make sense?   That is a rather large
hierarchy.  Are people really going to put catch blocks for any of those
specific exceptions?

Sent from tablet device.  Please excuse typos and brevity.