commons-dev mailing list archives

From Jochen Wiedmann <jochen.wiedm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: which artifact repository to get commons-io from?
Date Tue, 19 Jun 2012 10:56:18 GMT
What build tool are you using? Maven at least, should find commons-io
anyways. If any public commons-io release is not in the public Maven
repository, then file a bug report against commons-io: That's got to
be fixed.

On Tue, Jun 19, 2012 at 12:33 PM, rupert thurner
<rupert.thurner@gmail.com> wrote:
> hi,
>
> what is the best strategy to include a commons library into a build? usually we
> refer to some artifact repository, like http://search.maven.org. but it seems
> the newest apache commons libraries, like commons-io-2.4.jar are not there?
>
> best regards,
>
> rupert

In other words: what could be seen as a socially debilitating failure
of character can certainly work to your advantage too. (Linus
Torvalds, but the use in the signature tells something about me as
well.)