commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Honton, Charles" <Charles_Hon...@intuit.com>
Subject RE: [classscan] Build Failing...
Date Tue, 05 Jun 2012 02:26:55 GMT
James,

I've tried to duplicate this issue and have failed.  I removed all org.apache.bcel:bcel and
bcel:bcel artifacts from my local repository and built classscan from new sandbox.  I subsequently
saw a bcel snapshot being downloaded.

If you have any more clues as to why this fails for you, please let me know.

Regards,
chas

-----Original Message-----
From: jcarman@carmanconsulting.com [mailto:jcarman@carmanconsulting.com] On Behalf Of James
Carman
Sent: Monday, June 04, 2012 3:22 AM
To: Commons Developers List; gudnabrsam@gmail.com
Subject: Re: [classscan] Build Failing...

I've added Apache snapshots to my nexus "Public Repositories", but
that didn't help.  Jenkins has three failed builds in a row, so this
isn't a transient thing for me.  I'm not against using a SNAPSHOT
build from another project in the sandbox.  However, we should
document that and make sure folks know that they're going to have to
build BCEL locally or configure Maven to pull from somewhere else.