commons-dev mailing list archives

From Luc Maisonobe <Luc.Maison...@free.fr>
Subject Re: JIRA Administration
Date Wed, 27 Jun 2012 08:35:36 GMT
Le 27/06/2012 10:29, Mark Thomas a écrit :
> On 27/06/2012 09:21, Jörg Schaible wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> does anybody know, what is required to administer a JIRA project?
>
> You need an existing admin to grant you the admin role.

Hi Mark,

Some recent issues for Imaging have been assigned to me, despite I do
not work (at least yet) to this component. I wrongly assumed the
reporter did assign them as I am listed as project leader, but this
assumption was wrong.

Looking at the administration apge for the 48 projects for which I am
somehow identified as lead, I noticed that both Imaging and OGNL have a
default assignee to "project lead" while the other one have "unassigned"
by default.

I cannot change this myself.

Could someone with Jira administration set these two projects to
"unassigned" by default too ?

Thanks a lot
Luc