commons-dev mailing list archives

From Mark Thomas <ma...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [pool] 2.0 release
Date Sun, 17 Jun 2012 08:13:50 GMT
On 17/06/2012 08:49, Phil Steitz wrote:
> Looks like only the relatively trivial POOL-220 and POOL-217 affect
> 2.0.

+1

>   We need to resolve these and do some javadoc and site
> cleanup; but unless there are other things we want to get into 2.0,
> I would like to move this toward a release.  I will volunteer to RM
> if no one else wants to.  Is there anything else we need to do
> code-wise to get this ready?

I don't think so. I got most things cleaned up before I became
distracted (for far longer than I expected) by a Tomcat 7 release.

The Tomcat 7 release is almost done, so I should be able to spend some
time on POOL 2 / DBCP 2 in the coming weeks.

> Phil
>
> P.S.:  I seem to have lost my commons JIRA karma (can't edit
> issues).  Can someone restore that, please?

Done. Not I granted you the admin role on the commons projects rather
than adding you to the commons group.

Is Phil at <your surname> dot com also you? If so I can merge it with
your more frequently used user.

Mark