commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Bruno P. Kinoshita" <brunodepau...@yahoo.com.br>
Subject [functor] Checkstyle errors and new TODO's
Date Wed, 06 Jun 2012 04:29:08 GMT
Hi,

There are a few checkstyle errors in [functor] trunk code regarding
tabs, missing space after an if statement and after (cast)ing a
variable. I've attached a simple patch for it. I will file an issue for
and will attach this patch there if there is no objection :)

And three new TODO's were included in [functor] since last call for
votes. All of them in tests for aggregators. How is it handled? An issue
must be filed, someone will take care of it before the new call for
votes happens, or are TODOs in tests ignored?

Thanks,
--
Bruno P. Kinoshita
http://www.kinoshita.eti.br