commons-dev mailing list archives

From Mark Thomas <ma...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [pool] Developers Guide
Date Tue, 26 Jun 2012 06:36:12 GMT
+1 - drop it.

I'd rather put the effort into the Javadoc. That is where my focus was when working on the
updates for pool 2.0.

I'd add that one of the things that drove me mad with pool 2 was that the same information
was repeated in multiple places and trying to keep them in sync is really hard work. I'm a
big fan of write once, reference everywhere. For me the Javadoc should be the primary source
of information.

Mark