commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Bruno P. Kinoshita" <brunodepau...@yahoo.com.br>
Subject Re: [jcs] Request for review
Date Fri, 01 Jun 2012 04:31:48 GMT
 Hi,

[jcs] seems very interesting :-) and maybe I could use it in some applications too (or at
least knowing about it may help).

I'm not an expert in generics, but some time ago similar task was done in [functor], maybe
we could use that as base. I will read the changes in [functor] and will try to review the
warnings in [jcs], and then comment or propose patches.

In case you would like to take a look on what was done in [functor], check r1188373 until
r1188409 more or less. There may be more to be done in [functor] as it hasn't been released
yet, but the new version with generics is working perfectly, no broken tests, no changes in
the functionality, and I think there are no warnings.

Hope that helps,

Bruno P. Kinoshita
http://kinoshita.eti.br
http://tupilabs.com