commons-dev mailing list archives

From Matt Benson <mben...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [classscan] Source repository
Date Thu, 31 May 2012 16:53:37 GMT
Hello all,
 As Charles has been recently voted in as a Commons committer by
virtue of his other contributions to Commons components
(congratulations!), he is now free to import his work into the
[classscan] sandbox repo as a base for the rest of us to start
stuffing features.  ;P

Regarding IP:  I am confident, based on other conversations in which I
have taken part at the ASF, that as the sole author of the codebase in
question, Charles is perfectly clear to contribute it under the terms
of his filed ICLA.

Matt