commons-dev mailing list archives

From Siegfried Goeschl <sgoes...@gmx.at>
Subject [Cancelled] [VOTE] Release of commons-email-1.3 based on RC3
Date Mon, 21 May 2012 19:45:36 GMT
Hi folks,

the vote is cancelled

+1 votes : none
+0 votes : none
-1 votes : none

The following issues were identified by Oliver Heger

* commons-email-1.3.jar from the binary distribution does not contain
the license and NOTICE files in its META-INF folder.

* The binary distribution lacks the apidocs

Both issues are somehow Maven-related so I will cut a new RC next week

Cheers,

Siegfried Goeschl