commons-dev mailing list archives

From Matt Benson <>
Subject Re: Commons Collections and Generics
Date Tue, 03 Apr 2012 17:12:49 GMT
Hi David,
  [collections] has had generics in its trunk for years, but none of
its developers, myself included, have had time to get this rather
large codebase fully ready for a release.  In any event, the general
idea in Commons is that [collections]' functor code is
semi-deprecated; we will recommend instead the use of the [functor]
component AFTER we get *that* component ready for release.

Sorry for the scylla/charybdis situation,