commons-dev mailing list archives

From Gary Gregory <garydgreg...@gmail.com>
Subject [NET][VFS] Help with FTPS hanging tests
Date Wed, 25 Apr 2012 19:55:38 GMT
We previously had no FTPS tests. So I added
org.apache.commons.vfs2.provider.ftps.test.FtpsProviderTestCase_Disabled
which does the same thing for FTPS that we do for FTP with the addition of
the SSL sauce on top.

The issue is that all of the test methods that attempt to read from two
input streams at the same time hang. When the second stream is asked by a
call site, the code tries to open another connection to the server and it
hangs forever.

These tests work fine with FTP.

Both FTP and FTPS tests use an embedded Apache FTP Server (MINA).

Is this a bug in code or in the test? In Commons Net, Apache FTP Server
(MINA), VFS, the test case?

Help please!

Thank you,
Gary