commons-dev mailing list archives

From Simone Tripodi <simonetrip...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [Graph] Synchronyzed graph is not serializable
Date Sat, 21 Apr 2012 20:51:52 GMT
Hi Marco,

great, well done!

I'd suggest you to reopen the issue and work on the synchronized Graph
versions in order to fix the serialization issue - better not putting
a limit to users needs :)

Best and TIA, have a nice WE,
-Simo

http://simonetripodi.livejournal.com/
http://twitter.com/simonetripodi
http://www.99soft.org/

On Sat, Apr 21, 2012 at 8:49 PM, Marco Speranza
<marcosperanza@apache.org> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> today I worked on [SANDBOX-386] Make Graph components Serializable.
> I also fixed  the jira issue, but now I experienced that our implementation syncronized
graph is not Serializable, because the class java.reflect.Method is not Serialazable.

> In order to make serialiazable also a syncronized graph we could implement the syncronization
in the same way of the java Collections. Otherwise we can annotate the CommonsGraph.syncronze
method  as not syncronyzed.