commons-dev mailing list archives

From Oliver Heger <oliver.he...@oliver-heger.de>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Commons IO 2.3-RC1
Date Wed, 11 Apr 2012 17:32:05 GMT
The maven build runs fine on JDK 1.6 on Windows 7. With the ant build I
get the same strange test failure as for the last release (so this is
probably not an issue).

The release notes say they are for version 2.3-SNAPSHOT.

There are some checkstyle warnings about unused imports which are
probably easy to fix.

Otherwise, I found no problems. I did not have a closer look at the new
Charset API, so cannot comment on that.

-0 because of the release notes version.

Oliver