commons-dev mailing list archives

From Mark Thomas <>
Subject Re: svn commit: r1311993 - in /commons/proper/pool/trunk/src/java/org/apache/commons/pool2/impl:
Date Tue, 10 Apr 2012 21:18:53 GMT
On 10/04/2012 22:12, wrote:
> Author: markt Date: Tue Apr 10 21:12:45 2012 New Revision: 1311993
> Log: Add the ability to interrupt threads waiting to remove an object
> from the queue. This is required to re-fix POOL-189 for pool2 since the
> (currently disabled) associated test case fails at the moment.

I have the GOP fix for this locally. Unfortunately it is mixed up with
some changes for POOL-131 that lead to some clean up in the unit tests,
which lead to finding some disabled tests, which lead to discovering
POOL-189 needed re-fixing.

I need to a) unpick the separate changes as best I can and b) make the
same changes for GKOP. My intention is to commit changes to GOP and GKOP
together once I have unpicked what I currently have.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message