commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Bruno P. Kinoshita" <brunodepau...@yahoo.com.br>
Subject [functor] Distribute tests from TestAlgorithms into several test classes under algorithm test package
Date Mon, 09 Apr 2012 04:57:30 GMT
Hi all,

The test class o.a.c.functor.TestAlgorithms contains tests for several
algorithms (Retain Matching, Remove Matching, Predicated Loop, among
others), and it is not using generics.

I think it would be simpler to have the tests created as
o.a.c.functor.algorithm.<TestAlgorithm>. This way, one test class would
be responsible for one algorithm, it would have less methods, and be
easier to understand.

If there is no objection, I would like to create a patch with the test
classes under o.a.c.functor.algorithm, with one test for each algorithm
and using generics.

Any thoughts on this?

Thank you in advance!
--