commons-dev mailing list archives

From Gilles Sadowski <gil...@harfang.homelinux.org>
Subject [Math] maven: Problem with "clirr"
Date Tue, 24 Apr 2012 21:19:30 GMT
Hi.

Clirr now fails the build on error:
---CUT---
[ERROR] Unable to find information in class org.apache.commons.math3.linear.SymmLQ referring
back to nested class org.apache.commons.math3.linear.SymmLQ$SymmLQEvent
[ERROR] Unable to find information in class org.apache.commons.math3.optimization.direct.PowellOptimizer
referring back to nested class org.apache.commons.math3.optimization.direct.PowellOptimizer$SimpleValueChecker
---CUT---

Since I don't know what causes those errors, I'd like to be able to skip
the "clirr" check altogether.

I tried to mimic settings suggested in an earlier messafe about skipping
lengthy report, i.e.
   <clirr.skip>true</clirr.skip>
It didn't work.

I tried this:
  <clirr.fail.on.error>false</clirr.fail.on.error>
as documented here:
  http://clirr.sourceforge.net/clirr-maven/properties.html
It didn't work.

Thanks,