commons-dev mailing list archives

From Gary Lucas <gwlu...@sonalysts.com>
Subject [sanselan] EXIF_TAG_MODIFY_DATE removed from new imaging package?
Date Wed, 25 Apr 2012 20:30:09 GMT
I'm taking a stab at transitioning from Sanselan to the new Apache Imaging.   One thing I've
noticed is that one of the EXIF tags my existing software uses seems to have been removed
from imaging:

  public static final TagInfo EXIF_TAG_MODIFY_DATE = new TagInfo(
            "Modify Date", 0x0132, FIELD_TYPE_ASCII, 1, EXIF_DIRECTORY_IFD0);

I'm not familiar with the details behind this tag.   Was it removed because it is obsolete
or non-standard?    An oversight?

Thanks.

Gary

Computer Programming is the Art of the Possible
Gary W. Lucas
Sonalysts, Inc.
215 Parkway North
Waterford, CT 06385
(860) 326-3682
41-22-12.35 N / 72-10-07.54 W  (USNG/MGRS:  18T YL 36787 83711)