commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Bruno P. Kinoshita" <brunodepau...@yahoo.com.br>
Subject Re: [io] Too many files released to maven repo for 2.3
Date Sat, 14 Apr 2012 01:03:52 GMT
I always release my projects to Sonatype Nexus public repository. If that happened to me, I
would file an issue for them to remove my repository before it was synced to Maven central.
Maybe someone with admin rights in Apache Nexus could check if it hasn't been propagated to
Maven central and delete the repository?

It's just a guess, not sure if this is really doable.

Hope someone else knows what how to fix this.

Cheers,

Bruno P. Kinoshita
http://kinoshita.eti.br
http://tupilabs.com