commons-dev mailing list archives

From sebb <>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Commons IO 2.2-RC1
Date Sat, 17 Mar 2012 01:23:26 GMT
On 16 March 2012 05:02, Gary Gregory <> wrote:
> Hello All:
> This is a VOTE to release Commons IO 2.2-RC1
> This VOTE is open for at least 72 hours until March 19 2012 at 01:30 EST.
> The files:

The jars were not built from the tag; the manifest shows they were
built from trunk:

Implementation-Build: trunk@r1301334; 2012-03-16 00:35:31-0400

The tag also has a different revision:

svn info
Last Changed Rev: 1301335

-1 for this.

> The tag:

Files contain $Date$ SVN variables so don't exactly agree with the tag
(depending on the timezone where the tag is checked out).

> The site:

I think the earlier 2.x releases could/should have been dropped from
the release list and Javadoc.
Are people supposed to be downloading and using them still?