commons-dev mailing list archives

From sebb <seb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [math] Refactoring of the vector and matrix classes
Date Wed, 07 Mar 2012 11:32:59 GMT
2012/3/7 S├ębastien Brisard <sebastien.brisard@m4x.org>:
> Hi,
>
>>> If you like the Wiki system and you want to lead the work, then use your
>>> favorite tool.
>>>

> I've tried to play around with the Wiki system, and it certainly is
> *not* my favorite tool... So another idea would be to keep the report
> on the refactoring as a page in the website of Commons-Math (under the
> main heading "Design issues").
>
> One good side effect, consistent with the requirement of releasing
> more often, would be to force us to deploy the site more often ;).

Unless the code is re-released there's generally little need to update the site.

> Do you think I can create such a page on the website?

-1, that's not a suitable use for the web-site, which is primarily for
end-users, not developers.

Also, it's not trivial releasing the Math website, and until svnpubsub
is implemented there is a long delay before the changes become
visible.