commons-dev mailing list archives

From Gary Gregory <garydgreg...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [compress] Releasing 1.4
Date Sat, 31 Mar 2012 12:10:18 GMT
The trunk looks good now IMO. I'll let others decide about the change set
docs.

The only item that stick out but could wait for another release:
- the large code dup in BZip2CompressorInputStream as noted by CPD.
- the apparently unfinished JarArchiveEntry
- unused summary fields in DumpArchiveEntry

Gary