commons-dev mailing list archives

From Benedikt Ritter <benerit...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: [csv] Improving readability in CSVLexer
Date Wed, 21 Mar 2012 19:16:44 GMT
Hey,

I've tried to remove the Token input parameter in CSVLexer.nextToken().
First by creating ne new Token on every invocation of nextToken().
That slowed execution of that method by about 100ms. So I added a
private Token field to CSVLexer, that only get's initiated once. But
that solution was also slower than the one we have now.

I'm not sure what to do now. Any suggestions? Shall I create a patch
for you to review?

Regards,
Benedikt