commons-dev mailing list archives

From Simone Tripodi <simonetrip...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [graph][discuss] reintegrating branch in trunk
Date Fri, 23 Mar 2012 16:42:21 GMT
While rearranging stuff to prepare the merge, I noticed that the
NamedExportSelector disappeared in favor of specifying the graph name
inside the usingXXXFormat() method.

I honestly think that in that way it lost part of the expressiveness -
even if it is less verbose.

I am in favor of having it reintegrated before merging back, with his
pros and cons - WDYT?

best and TIA,
-Simo

http://simonetripodi.livejournal.com/