commons-dev mailing list archives

From Simone Tripodi <simonetrip...@apache.org>
Subject Re: svn commit: r1302930 - in /commons/sandbox/graph/branches/exporters-with-mappers/src/main/java/org/apache/commons/graph/export: AbstractExporter.java DotExporter.java GraphMLExporter.java
Date Wed, 21 Mar 2012 07:12:54 GMT
Hola,

yes I think that having the "common denominator" would help on
avoiding to repeat ourselves in various implementations. Methods in
the AbstractExporter could be even final, no needs to provide same
implementation in the different exporters.

All the best,
-Simo

http://simonetripodi.livejournal.com/
http://twitter.com/simonetripodi