commons-dev mailing list archives

From Simone Tripodi <>
Subject Re: [graph] exporter migration in branch
Date Fri, 16 Mar 2012 23:40:49 GMT
Hi Thomas,

I have a proposal almost ready on my local machine, I'll show you as
soon as possible in order you can review and share your thoughts.

The GraphML exporter was an external contribution - I never used
Thinkerpop stuff and don't know details, apologize... which action you
suggest to take? maybe mentioning it in the NOTICE?