commons-dev mailing list archives

From Simone Tripodi <simonetrip...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [SANDBOX][BeanUtils2] Improve implemenation of equals() on AccessibleObjectDescriptor
Date Thu, 01 Mar 2012 14:49:38 GMT
AccessibleObjectRegistry.AccessibleObjectDescriptor is used internally
only, users don't even know that it exist and it is used only as a key
for the AccessibleObject index.
Does it make sense checking other types, nulls, assignability from
super/subclasses, ... etc?

http://simonetripodi.livejournal.com/
http://twitter.com/simonetripodi
http://www.99soft.org/