commons-dev mailing list archives

From Simone Tripodi <simonetrip...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Apache Commons Javadoc template?
Date Fri, 09 Mar 2012 11:12:45 GMT
Salut Manu,

I can do something, it is a matter of implementing a doclet for
javadoc - the Maven plugin already supports it, unfortunately I don't
have so much spare time to follow all these activities ATM :(

On 2010/2011 I helped Google Doclava[1] team on releasing the Doclava
Doclet to Mvn central repo, it looks like the Google Guice one[2].

I think forking a Doclet we all like to start implementing our own
would be a good starting point.

All the best,
-Simo

[1] http://code.google.com/p/doclava/