commons-dev mailing list archives

From Simone Tripodi <simonetrip...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [graph] exporter migration in branch
Date Sat, 17 Mar 2012 00:55:09 GMT
Hi Thomas,
please see r1301848 - this is something prototypal and suggestions are
much more than welcome!

I'd encourage all [graph] people on experimenting stuff on a proper
branch, everybody shall feel free to setup a branch and working on it!

All the best,
-Simo

http://simonetripodi.livejournal.com/
http://twitter.com/simonetripodi