commons-dev mailing list archives

From Simone Tripodi <simonetrip...@apache.org>
Subject Re: svn commit: r1296621 - in /commons/sandbox/graph/trunk: ./ src/main/java/org/apache/commons/graph/ src/main/java/org/apache/commons/graph/spanning/
Date Sat, 03 Mar 2012 13:52:15 GMT
> I think it is good to have control over what is actually checked by
> checkstyle. Having a customised version is quite common practice also in
> other commons components.

I would have preferred you would have discussed first before changing
configurations. Control and customizations, if needed, can be included
in the checkstyle suppressions file. Please revert pom configuration,
if applied, and discuss first in a separated thread.

> The one I checked in is from commons math, where I disabled some checks
> for now (e.g. @version, license header).

The math style is not the one we've been using, if the configuration
has to be imported, then it has to be from Maven, wich is the one
we've been using.

http://simonetripodi.livejournal.com/
http://twitter.com/simonetripodi
http://www.99soft.org/