commons-dev mailing list archives

From Ralph Goers <ralph.go...@dslextreme.com>
Subject Re: Apache Commons Javadoc template?
Date Sun, 11 Mar 2012 06:00:10 GMT

On Mar 10, 2012, at 4:18 PM, Simone Tripodi wrote:

> Salut,
>
> I couldn't resist and I started implementing a style spike under Maven
> sandbox[1]; you can have a look at a preview on my personal ASF
> space[2].
>
> Work is still in progress but, as you can see, there are good
> potentials to improve textual documentation - WDYT?
>
> It is not too different from the original doclet but less '90-ish...

I actually prefer http://commons.apache.org/io/api-release/index.html.  I don't like that
the font is smaller and the header of the page takes up quite a bit more vertical space.

Although I know you are working on the style I can't also help but point out that many of
the links don't seem to work. For example, the "All classes" doesn't seem to show all the
classes.  When I click on comparator I don't see any classes at all.

Ralph