commons-dev mailing list archives

From Claudio Squarcella <squar...@dia.uniroma3.it>
Subject Re: svn commit: r1302930 - in /commons/sandbox/graph/branches/exporters-with-mappers/src/main/java/org/apache/commons/graph/export: AbstractExporter.java DotExporter.java GraphMLExporter.java
Date Tue, 20 Mar 2012 16:46:58 GMT
Hi Simone,

On 20/03/2012 17:35, Simone Tripodi wrote:
> OH :( I liked the fact that commons properties were defined just once
> in the Abstract impl :(

I did it after realizing that the DOT language does not support weights
on vertices. Of course I could have kept the others (withEdgeWeights,
withVertexLabels, etc), but we could face the same problem if later we
introduce a new format that does not support e.g. labels...

WDIT? do you want me to reintegrate the "common denominator" for now?

Claudio

--
Claudio Squarcella
PhD student at Roma Tre University