commons-dev mailing list archives

From Adrian Crum <adrian.c...@sandglass-software.com>
Subject Re: [ALL] Is that 1 or l or I ?
Date Wed, 14 Mar 2012 17:19:06 GMT
Except in nested loops: Which integer is being incremented, the inner
loop or outer loop? If the outer loop used outer instead of i, and the
inner loop used inner instead of j, then the loop being incremented is
obvious.

Idioms make sense as long as they're *your* idioms. To others it's
confusing.

-Adrian