commons-dev mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Bourg <sma...@magelo.com>
Subject Re: Apache Commons Javadoc template?
Date Fri, 09 Mar 2012 11:25:32 GMT
Le 09/03/2012 12:12, Simone Tripodi a écrit :

> I think forking a Doclet we all like to start implementing our own
> would be a good starting point.

My idea is more to customize the default doclet with a simple stylesheet
than changing the doclet completely.

As I understand the issue is the doclet change between Java 7 and the
previous versions (Java 7 uses more CSS and the HTML markup is
significantly different). So the Javadoc plugin will have to pick the
right stylesheet for the JDK used. I don't know if this is possible with
Maven.

Emmanuel Bourg