commons-dev mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Bourg <ebo...@apache.org>
Subject [VOTE] Promote [csv] to Commons proper
Date Tue, 06 Mar 2012 17:42:12 GMT
Commons CSV is approaching a releasable state. Considering the general
interest in this component I think it's time to promote it to Commons
proper.

There are a few points I'd like to address before a release:
- Handle CSV headers, a CSV API looks incomplete to me without this
- Examine the feasibility of adding a simple bean mapping feature
- Extract the unicode unescaping feature as an implementation of
java.io.Reader, and maybe contribute it to Commons IO
- Improve the documentation

[ ] +1 Promote it!
[ ] -1 Let it crawl in the sandbox because...

Emmanuel Bourg