commons-dev mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Bourg <ebo...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Commons Math 3.0 (RC3, take 2)
Date Mon, 05 Mar 2012 23:15:20 GMT
I ran Cobertura and uploaded the result here:

http://people.apache.org/~ebourg/math/cobertura

It took more than 4 hours to complete on my Core 2 Duo, ouch! At the end
JavaNCSS complained about the hexadecimal floating numbers in some
classes but it didn't prevent the report from being generated.

Cobertura reveals some untested code, I don't know if it's worth holding
the release for this.

- ParameterizedWrapper : no tests
- SimpleRegression : low coverage
- org.apache.commons.math3.geometry.euclidean.oned : low coverage
- Acosh, Asinh, Atanh, Atan2 : not tested
- Acos, Asin, Atan, Cbrt, Exp, Expm1, and more : derivative() not tested
- OutlineExtractor : not tested
- NestedLoops, Vector2D : not tested
- FastMathCalc : not tested
- SingularValueDecomposition : case 2 isn't tested at line 344

Emmanuel Bourg