commons-dev mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Bourg <ebo...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [configuration] Replace DatabaseConfiguration with version from branch?
Date Mon, 05 Mar 2012 17:14:46 GMT
I reviewed the class on the branch, I'm probably biased but I found the
original version easier to read despite the clever use of the
JdbcOperation class to avoid code duplications. I also noticed that the
internal classes increased the size of the code by a 2.5 factor in the
final jar (+6K).

This is not an objection, this class will have to be redesigned
completely in the future to support caching anyway. So both
implementations will probably be obsolete eventually.

Emmanuel Bourg