commons-dev mailing list archives

From Benedikt Ritter <b...@systemoutprintln.de>
Subject Re: [SANDBOX][BeanUtils2] Util class for testing
Date Fri, 02 Mar 2012 12:28:18 GMT
Okay,

I'll split that up into two separate patches, to make it easier to review.
First, I will centralize util testing methods and clean up the other
test cases (if neccessary), than I will create the patch that implements
copyPropertiesTo() and the corresponding test case, that uses those util
methods.

Benedikt