commons-dev mailing list archives

From Benedikt Ritter <b...@systemoutprintln.de>
Subject [SANDBOX][BeanUtils2] Util class for testing
Date Fri, 02 Mar 2012 09:17:59 GMT
Hi,

I've started to implement copyPropertiesTo(T target) in
DefaultBeanAccessor. Now I'd like to make some changes to the test
environment.

I've come to the realization, that we often want to change a handful of
TestBean's properties in a row and than do some assertions (for example
if the changed properties have been populated correctly). For better
readability I implemented changeScalarProperties(),
changeArrayProperties(), and assertReadWritePropertiesEquals(TestBean
expected, TestBean actual) in CloneTestCase.
Now I also need those methods on CopyPropertiesToTestCase so I would
like to implement TestBeanUtils as a util class, that provides those
methods.

Regards,
Benedikt