commons-dev mailing list archives

From Gilles Sadowski <gil...@harfang.homelinux.org>
Subject [Math] On-demand cobertura report
Date Wed, 28 Mar 2012 14:17:24 GMT
Hello.

Please disable the default running of cobertura in "mvn site". It is
unbearably slow: e.g. on my machine, "FastMathTest" takes 1,544 seconds
(that's a comma there; i.e. ~25 minutes!).

If on-demand disable/enable switches are not (yet) available from maven's
command-line options, could we have a new target that would run those very
time-consuming reports (something like "mvn full-site")?
Alternatively, "mvn site" could produce the full thing, but we would have a
new "mvn quick-site" for generating report like "CheckStyle" and "FindBugs".

Thanks,
Gilles