commons-dev mailing list archives

From Maurizio Cucchiara <mcucchi...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [OGNL] CacheException
Date Wed, 01 Feb 2012 17:18:50 GMT
The only case is, as I said before, the [3] (take a look at lines 71-78).
In this case two checked exceptions are encapsulated in a CacheException.
But I think that we can live with them, maybe we will come back later.

So if there are no objection, I would change the hierarchy of
CacheException to a RuntimeException (with this change the integration is
practically insignificant, apart from the package name)

[3]
http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/commons/proper/ognl/trunk/src/main/java/org/apache/commons/ognl/internal/entry/PropertyDescriptorCacheEntryFactory.java?revision=1194960&view=markup
Twitter     :http://www.twitter.com/m_cucchiara
G+          :https://plus.google.com/107903711540963855921